1. Activation of a bacterial virulence protein by the GTPase RhoA.
Christen M, Coye LH, Hontz JS, LaRock DL, Pfuetzner RA, Megha, Miller SI. Sci Signal. 2009;2(95):ra71 (Selected by Faculty 1000)
2. Preparation and properties of asymmetric vesicles that mimic cell membranes: effect upon lipid raft formation and transmembrane helix orientation.
Cheng HT, Megha, London E. J Biol Chem. 2009;284(10):6079-92. (US Patent filed based on this work and Selected by Faculty 1000)
3. Effect of ceramide N-acyl chain and polar headgroup structure on the properties of ordered lipid domains (lipid rafts).
Megha, Sawatzki P, Kolter T, Bittman R, London E. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2007;1768(9):2205-12.
4. Cholesterol precursors stabilize ordinary and ceramide-rich ordered lipid domains (lipid rafts) to different degrees. Implications for the Bloch hypothesis and sterol biosynthesis disorders.
Megha, Bakht O, London E. J Biol Chem. 2006 4;281(31):21903-13.
5. Relationship between sterol/steroid structure and participation in ordered lipid domains (lipid rafts): implications for lipid raft structure and function.
Wang J, Megha, London E. Biochemistry. 2004 3;43(4):1010-8.
6. Ceramide selectively displaces cholesterol from ordered lipid domains (rafts): implications for lipid raft structure and function.
Megha, London E. J Biol Chem. 2004 Mar 12;279(11):9997-10004. (Selected by Faculty 1000)