Papers in Reviewed Journals
1. Vishavkarma R, Raghavan S, Kuyyamudi C, Majumder A, Dhawan J, and Pullarkat PA, “Role of Actin Filaments in Correlating Nuclear Shape and Cell Spreading” PloS one 9 (9), e107895, 2014.
2. Majumder, A., Mondal, S., Tewari, A and Animangsu Ghatak, "Direction Specific Adhesion Induced by Subsurface Liquid Filled Microchannels" Soft Matter, 8, pp 7228-7233, 2012.
3. Patil. S, Malasi. A, Majumder. A, Ghatak. A and Sharma. A, "A Reusable and Antifouling Viscoelastic Adhesive with an Elastic Skin", Langmuir, 28, pp42-46, 2012.
4. Hore. D, Majumder. A, Mandal S and Ghatak. A, “How to Make a Cylinder Roll Uphill?” Soft Matter, 18, pp 5038-5042, 2012.
5. Majumder. A, Tiwari. A. K, Korada. K and Ghatak. A, “Microchannel Induced Surface Bulging of Soft Elastomeric Layer”, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 24. pp 2681-2692 (Special issue on “Adhesion in MEMS/NEMS”), 2010.
6. Majumder. A, Ghatak. A and Sharma. A, “A Bio-inspired Wet/Dry Microfluidic Adhesive for Aqueous Environment”, Langmuir,26, pp 521-525, 2010.
7. Ghatak. A, Majumder. A and Kumar. R, “Hysteresis of Soft Joints Embedded with Fluid Filled Microchannels”, Journal of Royal Society Interface, 6, pp 203-208, 2009. (Cover Page Article)
8. Majumder. A, Ghatak. A and Sharma. A, “Microfluidic Adhesion Induced by Sub-surface Micro-structures”, Science, 318. pp. 258 – 261, 2007.
9. Verma. MKS, Majumder. A and Ghatak. A, “Embedded Template-Assisted Fabrication of Complex Microchannels in PDMS and Design of a Microfluidic Adhesive”, Langmuir, 22. pp. 10291-10295 2006.
1. Majumder. A, Ghatak. A and Sharma. A, “Bio-inspired adhesives: Controlling adhesion by micro-nano-structuring of soft surfaces”, Chakraborty. S (ed), Springer (USA), 2009.
2. Majumder. A, Dhawan. J, Levy. O and Karp. J. M., "Applications of Microfabrication and Microfluidic Techniques in Mesenchymal Stem Cell Research", Chapter 4, "Microfluidic Technologies for Human Health", Ed. Demirci. U, Khademhosseini. A, Langer, R, Blander, J., Published by World Scientific, 2012.
1. Nayak. V M, Mukherjee. R, Majumder. A and Sharma. A, “Super Functional Materials: Creation and Control of Wettability, Adhesion and Optical Effects by Meso-texturing of Surfaces”, Current Trends in Science, published in platinum jubilee special issue of Indian Academy of Science, Bangalore.
2. Majumder A. “Bio-inspired Patterned Adhesive”, a review article published in the inaugural issue of NERD, the student research magazine of IIT Kanpur.