1. Bhatter N, Roy R, Shah S, Sastry S, Parbin S, Iyappan R, Kankaria S and Rajyaguru PI (2019) Arginine methylation augments Sbp1 function in translation repression and decapping. FEBS J 286 (23), 4693-4708.
2. Poornima G, Mythili R, Nag P, Parbin S, Verma PK, Hussain T, Rajyaguru PI. (2019) RGG-motif self-association regulates eIF4G-binding translation repressor protein Scd6. RNA Biol. 2019 Jun 12:1-13.
3. Iyer V, Chettiar ST, Grover M, Rajyaguru PI, Nageshan RK, Tatu U. (2019) Giardia lamblia Hsp90 pre-mRNAs undergo self-splicing to generate mature RNA in an in vitro trans-splicing reaction. FEBS Lett. 2019 Feb;593(4):433-442.
4. Poornima G, Shah S, Vignesh V, Parker R & Rajyaguru PI (2016) Arginine methylation promotes translation repression activity of eIF4G-binding protein, Scd6. Nucleic Acids Res: 44: 9358-9368.
5. Roy D and Rajyaguru PI (2018) Suppressor of clathrin deficiency (Scd6) - An emerging RGG-motif translation repressor. Wiley Interdiscip Rev RNA:e1479 (Invited Review).
6. Roy R and Rajyaguru PI (2018) Stress granules and P-bodies: An insight into mRNA translational control and decay. Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad 84 No. pp. 479-491 (Review).
7. Rajyaguru PI (2019) Early experiences of a new teacher. In press Resonance