2. Soumitra Mitra, Poonam Sharma#, SimranKaur#, Mohammad Anwar Khursheed Shivangi Gupta, Riya Ahuja, Akshai Janardhana Kurup, Mansi Chaudhary, and Rajesh Ramachandran© (2018). Histone Deacetylase-Mediated Muller Glia Reprogramming Through Her4.1-Lin28a axis is Essential for Retina Regeneration in Zebrafish. iScience 7: 68-84. (DOI- https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2018.08.008).
3. Simran Kaur, Shivangi Gupta#, Mansi Chaudhary#, Mohammad Anwar Khursheed Soumitra Mitra, Akshai Janardhana Kurup and Rajesh Ramachandran© (2018). let-7 MicroRNA-Mediated Regulation of Shh Signaling and the Gene Regulatory Network Is Essential for Retina Regeneration. Cell Reports 23: 1409-1423.
4. Xiao-Feng Zhao, Jin Wan, Curtis Powell, Rajesh Ramachandran, Myers MG Jr, Daniel Goldman D (2014). Leptin and IL-6 family cytokines synergize to stimulate Müller glia reprogramming and retina regeneration. Cell Reports 9: 272-284
5. Rajesh Ramachandran, Xiao-Feng Zhao , Daniel Goldman (2012). Insm1a-mediated gene repression is essential for the formation and differentiation of Muller glia-derived stem cells in the injured retina. Nature Cell Biology 14: 1013-1023.
6. Jin Wan, Rajesh Ramachandran, Daniel Goldman (2012). HB-EGF Is Necessary and Sufficient for Müller Glia Dedifferentiation and Retina Regeneration. Developmental Cell 22: 334-347.
7. Rajesh Ramachandran, Xiao-Feng Zhao , Daniel Goldman (2011). An Ascl1a/Dkk/β-Catenin signaling pathway is necessary and glycogen synthase kinase-3β inhibition is sufficient for zebrafish retina regeneration. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 108: 15858-15863.
8. Rajesh Ramachandran, Blake Fausett and Daniel Goldman (2010). Ascl1a regulates Müller glia dedifferentiation and retina regeneration via a Lin28-dependent, let-7 miRNA signaling pathway. Nature Cell Biology 12: 1101-1107.
9. Rajesh Ramachandran, Aaron Reifler, Jack M. Parent and Daniel Goldman (2010). Conditional gene expression and lineage tracing of tuba1a expressing cells during zebrafish development and retina regeneration. Journal of Comparative Neurology 518:4196-4212.
10. StevenT.Suhr, Rajesh Ramachandran, Cynthia L. Fuller, Matthew B. Veldman, Christine A. Byrd and Daniel Goldman (2008). Highly-restricted, cell-specific expression of the simian CMV-IE promoter in transgenic zebrafish with age and after heat shock. Gene Expression Patterns 9: 54-64.
11. Rajesh Ramachandran and K.C. Majumdar (2008). The growth hormone-encoding gene isolated and characterized from Labeo rohita Hamilton is expressed in CHO cells under the control of constitutive promoters in ‘autotransgene’ constructs. Fish Physiology and Biochemistry 34: 413-436.
12. Rajesh Ramachandran and K.C. Majumdar (2007). A Comparative account of the structure of the growth hormone encoding gene and genetic interrelationship in six species of the genus Labeo. Fish Physiology and Biochemistry 33: 311-333.
13. Rajesh Ramachandran and K.C. Majumdar (2005). Transgene integration- an analysis in transgenic Labeo rohita Hamilton (Pisces: Cyprinidae). Fish Physiology and Biochemistry 31: 281-287.
14. Rajesh Ramachandran, Aaron Reifler, Jin Wan and Daniel Goldman (2012). Application of Cre-loxP Recombination for Lineage Tracing of Adult Zebrafish Retinal stem cells. In: Retinal Development: Methods and Protocols, Methods in Molecular Biology vol: 884 Shu-Zen Wang (ed.) (DOI 10.1007/978-1-61779-848-1_8). Humana Press, a part of Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012