1. Lee WT, Weisell R, Albert J, Tomé D, Kurpad AV, Uauy R. Research Approaches and Methods for Evaluating the Protein Quality of Human Foods Proposed by an FAO Expert Working Group in 2014. J Nutr. 2016 Apr 6. pii: jn222109.
2. Kao CC, Cope JL, Hsu JW, Dwarkanath P, Karnes JM, Luna RA, Hollister EB, Thame MM, Kurpad AV, Jahoor F. The Microbiome, Intestinal Function, and Arginine Metabolism of Healthy Indian Women Are Different from Those of American and Jamaican Women. J Nutr. 2016 Mar 9. pii: jn227579.
3. Ghosh S, Kurpad A, Tano-Debrah K, Otoo GE, Aaron GA, Toride Y, Uauy R. Role of Protein and Amino Acids in Infant and Young Child Nutrition: Considerations for the Development and Delivery of High Quality Complementary Food Supplements. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2015;61 Suppl:S195-6.
4. Uauy R, Kurpad A, Tano-Debrah K, Otoo GE, Aaron GA, Toride Y, Ghosh S. Role of Protein and Amino Acids in Infant and Young Child Nutrition: Protein and Amino Acid Needs and Relationship with Child Growth. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2015;61 Suppl:S192-4.
5. Herter-Aeberli I, Thankachan P, Bose B, Kurpad AV. Increased risk of iron deficiency and reduced iron absorption but no difference in zinc, vitamin A or B-vitamin status in obese women in India. Eur J Nutr. 2015 Oct 10. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 26454657
6. Kao CC, Hsu JW, Dwarkanath P, Karnes JM, Baker TM, Bohren KM, Badaloo A, Thame MM, Kurpad AV, Jahoor F. Indian Women of Childbearing Age Do Not Metabolically Conserve Arginine as Do American and Jamaican Women. J Nutr. 2015 Apr 1. pii: jn208231.
7. Pillai RR, Elango R, Ball RO, Kurpad AV, Pencharz PB. Lysine Requirements of Moderately Undernourished School-Aged Indian Children Are Reduced by Treatment for Intestinal Parasites as Measured by the Indicator Amino Acid Oxidation Technique. J Nutr. 2015 Mar 11.
8. Hunt JR, Kurpad AV. Introduction to symposium proceedings. Applying Vitamin A Isotope Dilution Techniques to Benefit Human Nutrition. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2014;84:7-8. doi: 10.1024/0300-9831/a000180.