14. Sridharan*, D., Knudsen, E. I. (2015). Gamma oscillations in the midbrain spatial attention network: Linking circuits to function. Current Opinion in Neurobiology: Special Issue on Brain Rhythms and Dynamic Coordination 31C:189-198.
13. Sridharan*, D., Schwarz, J. S., Knudsen*, E. I. (2014). Selective attention in birds. Current Biology 24 (11): R510-3.
12. Sridharan*, D., Steinmetz NA, Moore T, Knudsen, E. I. (2016). Does the superior colliculus control perceptual sensitivity or choice bias during attention? Evidence from a multialternative decision framework. J. Neurosci. (in press).
11. Sridharan*, D., Knudsen, E. I. (2015). Selective disinhibition: A unified neural mechanism for predictive and post hoc attentional selection. Vision Research: Special issue on Computational Models of Visual Attention, 116, 194-209.
10. Sridharan*, D., Steinmetz, N. A., Moore, T., Knudsen*, E. I. (2014). Distinguishing bias from sensitivity effects in mutlialternative detection tasks. Journal of Vision 14(9):16, 1–32.
9. Sridharan*, D., Ramamurthy, D. L., Schwarz, J. S., Knudsen, E. I. (2014). Visuospatial selective attention in chickens. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 111 (19): E2056-65.
8. Schwarz, J. S., Sridharan*, D., Knudsen, E. I. (2013). Magnetic tracking of eye position in freely behaving chickens. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience 7: 91. (co-corresponding author)
7. Sridharan*, D., Ramamurthy, D. L., Knudsen, E. I. (2013). Spatial probability dynamically modulates visual target detection in chickens. PloS One 8 (5): e64136.
6. Goddard*, C. A., Sridharan*, D., Huguenard, J. R., Knudsen, E. I. (2012). Gamma Oscillations Are Generated Locally in an Attention-Related Midbrain Network. Neuron 73 (3): 567-580. (co-first author and co-corresponding author)
5. Sridharan*, D., Boahen, K., Knudsen, E. I. (2011). Space coding by gamma oscillations in the barn owl optic tectum. Journal of Neurophysiology 105 (5): 2005-2017.
4. Sridharan*, D., Levitin, D. J., Menon*, V. (2008). A critical role for the right fronto-insular cortex in switching between central-executive and default-mode networks. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 105 (34): 12569-12574.
3. Sridharan*, D., Percival*, B., Arthur*, J., Boahen*, K. (2008). An in-silico model of dynamic routing through neuronal coherence. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 20: 1401-1408.
2. Sridharan*, D., Levitin, D. J., Chafe, C. H., Berger, J., Menon*, V. (2007). Neural dynamics of event segmentation in music: Converging evidence for dissociable ventral and dorsal networks. Neuron 55 (3): 521-532.
1. Sridharan, D., Prashanth, P. S., Chakravarthy*, V. S. (2006). The role of the basal ganglia in exploration in a neural model based on reinforcement learning. International Journal of Neural Systems 16 (2): 111-124.