1. T. Gibaud, C. N. Kaplan, Prerna Sharma, M. J. Zakhary, A. Ward, R. Oldenbourg, R. B. Meyer, R. D. Kamien, T. R. Powers, and Zvonimir Dogic "Achiral symmetry breaking and positive Gaussian modulus lead to scalloped colloidal membranes" PNAS doi: 10.1073/pnas.1617043114 (2017).
2. Prerna Sharma, A. Ward, T. Gibaud, M. Hagan and Zvonimir Dogic "Hierarchical organization of chiral rafts in colloidal membranes" Nature 513, 77 (2014).
3. Zvonimir Dogic, Prerna Sharma and Mark Zakhary "Hypercomplex Liquid Crystals" Annual Reviews of Condensed Matter Physics 5, 137 (2014).
4. Mark Zakhary, Prerna Sharma, A. Ward, S. Yardimici and Zvonimir Dogic "Geometrical edgeactants control interfacial bending rigidity of colloidal membranes" Soft Matter 9, 8306 (2013).
5. Prerna Sharma, P Aswathi, Anit Sane, Shankar Ghosh and S. Bhattacharya " Fragmentation of viscous fingers in porous media: A three dimensional video microscopic study " Soft Matter 8, 5791 (2012).
6. Prerna Sharma, P. Aswathi, Anit Sane, Shankar Ghosh, and S. Bhattacharya "Three-dimensional real-time imaging of bi-phasic flow through porous media" Review of scientific instruments 82, 113704 (2011).
7. Prerna Sharma, Shankar Ghosh, and S. Bhattacharya “A Nyquist analysis of glassy dynamics, aging and discrete basins of attraction in a small system”, The Journal of Chemical Physics 133, 144909 (2010).
8. A. Varshney, Prerna Sharma, A. Sane, Shankar Ghosh and S. Bhattacharya “Desorption to delamination:dynamics of a detachment in a thin film”, Physical Review Letters 105, 154301 (2010).
9. Prerna Sharma, Shankar Ghosh, and S. Bhattacharya “A high-precision study of hindered diffusion near a wall”, Applied Physics Letters 97, 104101 (2010).
10. Prerna Sharma, Shankar Ghosh, and S. Bhattacharya “Microrheology of a sticking transition”, Nature Physics 4, 960 (2008).
11. Shankar Ghosh, Prerna Sharma, and S. Bhattacharya, “Surface modes of a sessile water drop: An optical tweezer based study”, Review of Scientific Instruments 78, 115110 (2007).