1. Shah, F. R., Bhat, Y. A. & Wani, A. H.* Subnuclear distribution of proteins: Links with genome architecture. Nucleus, 2017 9:1, 42-55, DOI: 10.1080/19491034.2017.1361578
2.Wani, A. H., Boettiger, A. N., Shorderet, P., Ergun, A., Munger, C., Saderyev, R. I., Zhuang, X., Kingston, R. E. & Francis, N. J. * Chromatin topology is coupled to Polycomb Group protein subnuclear organization. Nature Commu., 2016 7:10291doi: 10.1038/ncomms10291.
3. Follmer. N. E., Wani, A. H., & Francis, N. J. *. Polycomb group proteins remain bound at specific sites during mitosis. PloS Genetics. 2012, 8,12: e1003135.
4. Wani, A. H. and Udgaonkar, J. B.* Mass spectrometry studies of protein folding. Current Science, 2012, 102, 2, 245-265.
5. Wani, A. H. and Udgaonkar, J. B. * Native state dynamics drive the unfolding of the SH3 domain of PI3 kinase at high denaturant concentration. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2009, 106, 49: 20711-20716.
6. Wani, A. H. and Udgaonkar, J. B. * Revealing a concealed intermediate that forms after the rate-limiting step of refolding of the SH3 domain of PI3 kinase. Journal of Molecular Biology, 2009, 387, 2: 348-362.
7. Wani, A. H. and Udgaonkar, J. B. * HX-ESI-MS and optical studies of the unfolding of thioredoxin indicate stabilization of a partially unfolded, aggregation-competent intermediate at low pH. Biochemistry, 2006,45, 37, 11226-11238
8. Modi, S., Wani, A. H. & Krishnan Y. * The PNA-DNA hybrid I-motif: implications for sugar-sugar contacts in i-motif tetramerization. Nucleic acids research, 2006, 34, 16, 4354-4363.