Recently recommended INORMS 2020 Travel Grants Awardees
14 Feb 2020
The India Research Management Initiative (IRMI) of India Alliance aims to strengthen research ecosystems in India by building capacity for research management and creating a community of practice that support knowledge creation and innovation for addressing global challenges.
The India Alliance INORMS travel grants will provide support to Research Managers and Administrators based at Indian institutions towards the costs of attending INORMS 2020.
INORMS 2020 is the 8th biennial gathering of the International Network of Research Management Societies (INORMS), and is being hosted by the Research Manager and Administrator Network Japan (RMAN-J) in Hiroshima, Japan (https://inorms2020.org). The theme of the INORMS 2020 conference is “Promoting Diversity in Research and Research Management Collaborations: More Trans-National, More Trans-Disciplinary, More Trans-Sectoral”. INORMS 2020 is expected to bring together a large number of research managers and administratorsfrom across the world, for sharing of knowledge and best practices in research management.
Recently recommended awardees for the India Alliance INORMS 2020 Travel Grant are:
- Kamal Gulati, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Madhuri Dutta, George Institute of Global Health India, New Delhi
- Malini Pillai, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore
- Pankaj Gupta, Tata Institute for Genetics and Society, Bangalore
- Ponnari Gottipati, LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
- Rashmi Ramesh, Institute of Public Health, Bangalore
- Smita Jain, IndiaBioscience, Bangalore
To learn more about INORMS 2020, watch this video.
To read more about the previous visit of Indian research managers to INORMS 2018, click here.